New moon reading
I did this reading using two, well three decks. Lack of sleep made me choose this route because I figured if I didn’t get the point with one card, maybe I would with the other. In some cases it was a challenge to figure out what the shared meaning was. I used my usual spread which you can find under the tarot spreads tab above (EDIT: huh actually it isn’t…1-3 waxing cresent, 4-7 circle, 8-10 waning crescent, remaining horizontally across the bottom). Chrysalis and Sun and Moon tarot decks then the final 4 cards are a divination deck I used for mantras.
No pictures sorry.
- Let go
- Poet – of constant ruminations; overthinking.
- 6 of Swords/Science, R – analytical side
- Divine Child – your sense of wonder, curiosity, exploration
- Empress – creativity
- Watch for
- 9 of Scrolls/Despair – depressions, overwhelming fears
- King of Swords – guard your thoughts
- Psyche/World – Success/relief but don’t get complacent as the next challenge is here. (court case to summer plans?)
- 2 of Pentacles/Change, R – next challenge
- Clarifier – Ace of Swords – be positive thinking, brainstorming (camping gear?)
- Focus on
- Ravens/Magician – coincidences/synchronicity
- King of Wands – the unlikely is actually very possible.
- Ariadne/Death – help others where you can/should
- 6 of Cups/Pleasure, R – unpleasant responsibilities
- End with
- 8 of Scrolls/Illusion – visualize positive outcomes
- Moon – imagine, dream, create
- Know (remodelling actually gets underway?)
- Eight of Stones/Ingenuity – building, making
- 8 of Cups/indolence, R – preparation
- Give (???)
- 6 of Mirrors/Memories – share about yourself
- Fool, R – Fears
- Receive (???)
- Pilgrim – visitors; newness; peace
- 2 Swords/Peace, R – unwelcome; uneasy; disturbing; challenges
- Dark Moon: Silence – I surrender to stillness
- Waxing Moon: Embracing – I accept myself
- Full Moon: Opening – I am open to the new
- Waning Moon: Peace – It is as it is meant to be or it is what it is.
Base: Phoenix and Judgment – resolution, recover, reorganize…re-dos
73 = 10 = Wheel – changes
49 = 13 = Death – rebirth, changes, endings and beginnings