Deck Interview: Sun and Moon Tarot
I bought this deck last Saturday because I couldn’t get it out of my head. I don’t need another deck, I thought. I rarely use all that I have as it is. Bought it anyway. My first impression is that it is a very loving deck. The purpose of the interview is for me to figure out what to do with it.
Look, I even took a picture for a change. Lots of reverses which tells me it is a deck for internal work.
- Important Characteristic(s): 9 Swords/Cruelty, R – Light-hearted, gentle, loving, aid in reversing negativity.
- Will do: 8 Swords/Interference, R – help cut through what is holding you back; clearly define choices
- Won’t do: 4 of Pentacles/Power, R – will not set boundaries, not good for defining physical actions, mental/internal work only.
- Curriculum: Hermit, R – guide others; aid in getting out of your head and off the wheel of doom.
- Clarifier: Magician, R – Remove illusions, self imposed or otherwise
- Uses: Sun, R – Confidence boost; see through falseness; devotional/spiritual acts; illumination
- Clarifier: 8 Wands/ Swiftness – Wade through extraneous
- Final thoughts: 5 Swords/Defeat – stop the I can’ts, the worse case scenerios, the overwhelming self with negativity
- Who works thru/with this deck: Star, R – me. I am the star, my tool for aiding others
Base card: 3 Pentacles/Works – working deck
Quintessence: 80 = 8 = Justice – cut away illusion, misdirection, self-deceit
Final question: use for self too? 6 Wands/Victory – YES
Q2 = 86 = 14 = Temperance – reconcile paradoxes, conflicts; the middle path, integration