Deck Interview: Tea Leaf Fortune Cards
Whenever I get a new deck, I like to “interview” it. Below is the result. Some of the meanings ended up being more intuitive than “traditional”. Clarifiers are more of a tarot thing but it worked here…I had the urge to draw two and no more every time I wanted clarification.
- What is your most important characteristic? Frying Pan – I can be used when you are troubled, baffled or upset.
- What can you do? Knot – pinpoint the issues
- What can’t you do? Dog–faraway – can’t discuss things unrelated to you or distant from you
- What is your curriculum? Older Woman – To teach you
- Clarifier 1: Cobweb – how to protect yourself when events are beyond your control
- Clarifier 2: Basket – how to maximize your efforts
- How should I use you? Fair Woman – for Current Events
- Clarifier 1: Show opportunities
- Clarifier 2: Point out journeys
- Final thoughts? Pin – we are beginning a new relationship
- Who wants to work through you? Finger – Warning
- Clarifier 1: Tent – Temporary arrangement, more of a swinging door arrangement
- Clarifier 2: Woman – currently a female
Hmmm…so used by whoever has a message for me. Looks like I need to get in the habit of asking who is addressing me when I use these cards. My inclination is this is another voice for my Ancestors but I couldn’t tell you why. A deck to rely on when I’m tired because of its directness or when I’m too upset to try tarot.