New Year’s Reading
So as this year comes to a close, I’m left wondering 3 things…So I did what any tarot reader would do…I pulled out my favorite deck.
1) is my Lady Isis?
- 6 of Wands – Recognition
- Emperor – leads to stability
- 10 of Swords – and the end of this struggle
- Clarifier: 3 of Wands – spend this time actively waiting, prepping, focusing
Q = 23 = 5 = Heirophant – “Living faith in everyday life”
2) How shall I spend the rest of this year? By doing dark moon work maybe?
- 10 of Pentacles – completion
- World – of a cycle
- Queen of Cups – prepare yourself
- Clarifier: Hermit – spend time in solitary contemplation
q = 40 = 4 = Emperor – organize and improve your situation (prep for the morrow?)
3) What does my guide wish me to know.
- 8 of Cups – time to walk away from what you have built bringing forward what you have learned to apply it in a new fashion
- Ace of Wands – set your goals and move forward enthusiastically/energetically
- 9 of Cups – Everything will be well.
- Clarifier: Queen of Pentacles – a balance is possible between spiritual and the physical…a balance that is achieved by dancing back and forth not by achieving stasis.
Q = 18 = 9 = determine your own truth
Over all Q = 23 + 40 + 18 = 81 = 9 = Hermit – retreat from the maddening crowd and decide for your self what is true
Interesting. I have been agonizing of late over what I thought I had established for myself…a way to honor the gods through the wheel of the year, methods of honoring and such but they haven’t been holding true for me of late and I just thought I needed to try harder, to stop being so lazy. But this tells me, to walk away from that, to start over, to pay attention to my intuition and work out what MY truth is without the emphasis on what “they say” or “they did” or what not. Wow. That is a relief and scary all at the same time. I have a sense of elation and a sense of dread. A letting go and a tensing up. Crap. Now I’ve got to figure out what to do now. What do I do now?