I haven’t had much to say of late and for that I apologize.
- the school year is winding down and weather is getting warmer, so I’m spending more time away from the computer.
- I finally finished designing my son’s birth chart and have started to stitch it.
- I have started a god-centric blog (as opposed to goddess) for a Pagan magazine.
- I’ve been working on a fair amount of sewing projects but none are far enough along to be worth taking pictures
- spent Mother’s Day weekend in Denver, enjoying the warmth
- agreed to go on vacation with my parents and my son to Northern California in June, so will be starting to figure out logistics and such for that
- still working on the Dedicant Path for ADF which isn’t progressing as fast as I would like but time and motivation have been lacking
- motivation has been very much lacking but!
- I have been keeping up with my exercise routine…not that the scale shows it at all.
- I started reading Game of Thrones on my Nook…major time suck right there.
- Currently reading the following books to my son:
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- a book we were given on American Poets
- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court
- An Army of Frogs
- I’m supposed to be reading Comparative Mythology for the DP but keep getting tempted by Game of Thrones instead
- Except I’ll have to start it now because I left my Nook in Denver. O.o
- Written a few things but they are for competitions or anthologies so haven’t been able to share them here.
So I’m still alive and not hiding, just haven’t been here…