Zeusday divination x 2
For this week and last week. Oldest first. Used Ghosts and Spirits deck.
- Me – Hermit/time out: need some down time
- Week’s Theme – 7 of Pentacles/Patience: there is a light at the end of the tunnel
- Challenges – 7 of Wands/Contension: stand your ground
- Best Response – Sun/RAK: do something for someone else
- Keep in Mind – Page of Swords/Trouble?: no such thing as a free lunch (NSTAAFL)
- Final Thought – Ace of Swords/Energy: marshall your energy; foucs to be productive
- Make sure to do this – High Priestess/Intuition: pay attention to your gut feeling
Q = 45 = 9 = Hermit/Timeout – unwind, relax, seek out sacred space
b = 9 of cups/Wishes – something you wanted will occur
Spent a lot of this week not feeling up to par. Not bad, just not well. Some depression and a big case of “I don’ wanna”. Didn’t remember this reading until a couple of days ago. A rather accurate description.
Today. Used Alchemical Tarot Renewed. Almost didn’t do daily devotional. Glad I did this gives me hope.
Pop out card – Death: endings (hopefully this means the mental and physical ills)
- Me – Ace of Swords: Beginnings, new ideas
- Week’s Theme – Strength: upper subdues lower to will through self-love
- Challenges – Lovers: uniting parts for a harmoneous whole
- Best Response – Ace of Pentacles: remember that the spiritual and physical are two haves of the same coin; remember to say thanks
- Keep in Mind – 7 of Wands: establish dominance; better over the lesser
- Final Thought – Fool: being guided; place your trust
- Make sure to do this – Wheel of Fortune: move to the center, the stillness from which life’s fluctuations can be seen and more easily ridden
Q = 44 = 8 : self love