- Did ritual last night, left the gates open with a candle going in the “yule” log.
- Finished ritual this morning with my son’s “help”. There seemed to be a general feeling of relief in the air…
- opened gifts. I got some leopard print PJs from my son. From Hubby: a magazine for my gun, CDs from The Piano Guys and a fairy with an open book sitting on a moon to commemorate all my writing (need some repair as it popped off the glass ball upon which it sits). He’s ordered me a thigh holster but there’s no telling when that will arrive as it is on back order. The two gifts that we got our son that were the greatest hits: Optimus Prime mask that has a feature where you can speak into the mic and it changes your voice and Ironman figure on a motorcycle.
- did a little of this and a little of that. Went shopping for food for the open house tomorrow. Made lasagna for dinner. Started prepping the house for tomorrow. A nice relaxing day at home…it should have been a prep day for tomorrow’s open house. Oopsy.
- sewed up my son’s ornament for this year.
- got some great gifts from a friend in the mail: 2 wonderful necklaces and loose beads for me; a crafted knife for hubby; and a signed spider-man print for my son.