Zeusday and divination
So I included Zeus specifically in my daily devotions today. Instead of saying the vow, I took that time to say a prayer to him. Since his cards are not at the main altar, I drew 7 cards from the altar deck (Ghosts and Spirits) for later perusal asking what I needed to know. I did the shorter ritual because I have the dark moon ritual to do tonight.
I also need to check in with Ares. Yesterday, just about every masculine entity I came upon after my daily devotions I called Ares. I do have a deck dedicated to him. Need to find time and energy to consult it.
Any way, I used a spread that is very useful for weekly drawings. Need to use it more often I think. The cards are listed by type and title (whether my own or the author’s title)
- Me: 8 of Cups/Move On – let has beens alone. Hmmm have I been picking at scabs? I’ve been so busy that I’m not sure. Maybe a little.
- Week’s Theme: Queen of Swords/Banshee – speaking truth; being honest, even blunt
- Challenges: Third of Cups/Harmony – maintaining calm, finding joy in chaos
- Best Response: Chains/Jacob Marley – let go of whatever is holding you down/back
- Keep in Mind: Tower/Changes – unexpected breakage/damage
- Final Thought: Magician/Psychopomp – bridge/go between/moderate
- Make sure to do this: 10 of Wands/Zombies – lighten up attitude/goals
Q = 53 = 8 = Strength – use inner strength to not only persevere but over come
B = 10 of Swords – Ghouls/Disaster
Well that is a cheery outlook for the coming week! Eeps!