Dark Moon Ritual
Did a dark moon ritual tonight. It was very rough. Honored my lady, lit a beeswax candle for her, pulled some tarot cards and went on with the ritual. Wasn’t until the very end that I realized that I forgot to seek the omens. [head/desk] Pulled them when I was done and was encouraged by the results. Evidently the Kindreds are either really kind or did not think I did as bad as I did.
Ancestors – Theta: “You have the helping Gods for this path.”; postive
Gods – Psi: “You have the righteous judgement from the Gods.” ; neutral
Noble Ones – Gamma: “Gaia will give you the ripe fruit of your labors.” neutral to good
Taken all together, I think it is positive due to Theta as they other two speak of reaping what you sow.
Divination was done with Pearls of Wisdom tarot deck and using this spread. During ritual, I just shuffled the cards and then drew the first 7…or so I thought. I ended up with 8 cards.
- Let go: 7 of Swords – let go of the old, including/especially your worries
- Keep: 9 of Wands – keep moving forward with confidence
- Yet to come: Knight of Pentacles – stability
- World and me: Lovers – you are a beloved child of a Gaia
- Give: give up on the idea of balance as it is only a temporary state reached as you move from one state to another
- Receive: 4 of Pentacles – directions, signs
- Learn: Heirophant – learn the old ways brought forward (modernized? ADF I’m assuming)
- King of Cups – learn ease in/with this path
Quintessence = 36 = Hermit – self-study
While this reading did not cover what I had hoped (my relationship with her), it does seem to encourage my efforts on the DP.