- spent the weekend at my parents’ house. Watching my dad with my son is just bizarre. Good, but bizarre.
- bought a soft fuzzy red scarf. I’ve been needing a scarf but hadn’t found one I liked until today.
- my son’s “countdown to Santa” tree has been cut out and fusables ironed on. Need to sew it now. I’m a bit nervous about that.
- need to purchase a book on Hekate and start my promised study of her.
- need to get my sister’s birthday gift done this week as she’ll be in Denver/Pueblo over the holiday weekend. If I get it to her then, I’ll be able to save money on shipping.
- I should go to Pueblo for Thanksgiving but Hubby has got so much work to do over the weekend that making him do all that driving for one family dinner seems unfair. So maybe I’ll keep my guys home on Thanksgiving and then drive without him to where ever my family will be at that time.
- I hate blue jeans styles right now. I hate that finding longs are so difficult. I hate boot cut style…extremely and lots.
- I hate that Hubby has to work so hard to get us caught up. I hate that all his jobs delayed until they were piled up on each other.
- Stargate Universe has me confused. Everybody was dying or dead in the last episode due to bug issues of various types. This episode everyone was alive and fine and no mention of the last episode’s storyline.
- I have so much to do and seemingly not enough time to do it. Eeps!