Cross Stitch Lenormand
Edited to add chart information on 2/8
I’ve wasted my whole day on this creative project so I’m going to share it with you. It isn’t perfect and some of the choices could be better but…it is what it is. All these items I stitched at one time or another. Most are on fabric. Some are on paper or vinyl. If I had some white card stock I’d be printing the cards out, so that will have to wait until I find some as no one up here seems to carry any. I give you “Cross Stitch Lenormand”.
Because I’ve had a couple of people ask below is a listing of the designer for each chart or where I found it. Keep in mind I rarely stitch something exactly as it appears on the chart.
- inspired by Witchy Witch by Bobbie G. Designs
- Excerpt from Betsy’s Butterfly: A Little Leaf Design from Elizabeth’s Designs
- inspired by a freebie by Tricia Wilson Nguyen
- excerpt from my own design titled “Home is where your story begins”
- Infant Oaks by the Cricket Collection (I added the saying. This hangs above my front door.)
- excerpt from my own design on a tea towel.
- from the OmniBook of Winged Things
- my own design
- inspired by Tea Time by Bobbie G Designs
- my embroider scissors
- needle from my stash
- no idea. Stitched this for a charity alphabet quilt, I think.
- no idea. Baby shower gift.
- Trick or Treat Kitty by Brittercup Designs can be found in Just Cross Stitch’s Fall 2011 Halloween Collection book
- from book “Cross-Stitch from A to Z” by Kooler Design Studio
- Stained Glass Ornaments II by Sekas & Co
- inspired by a freebie from Brooke Books Publishing
- no idea. Stitched this years ago.
- excerpt from “The Castle” by Theresa Wentzler
- High Hopes by Just Nan
- Once Upon a Time from Janlynn’s Platinum collection
- no idea. Christmas ornament
- Kooler Design Studio I think
- freebie from ummm one of the big embroidery floss corporations, I think.
- Double Wedding Ring Quilt Sampler from the Design Connection
- no idea. Possible one of my many stitching books. Went to a charity quilt.
- inspired by Alphabet Wreath by JBW Designs
- Snow Baby Joey by Victoria Sampler (Just Cross Stitch 2008 Christmas Ornaments Issue)
- Snow Baby Emily by Cathy Coombes (Just Cross Stitch August 2008)
- Lily Pond from A Little Leaf Design from Elizabeth’s Designs
- inspired by a design by Heather Holland-Daly
- no idea
- inspried by “Cross Stitch Myth & Magic” book from David & Charles
- from “Cross Stitch Myth & Magic” book from David & Charles
- my own design
- no idea possibly a freebie chart