“I am a bridge between earth and sky in service to the gods.” I do not remember where I picked up this mantra but it influenced the spread I created tonight. I came up with the concept but had trouble deciding upon the exact meaning of each position. Used Wildwood Tarot to do a reading instead the cards named each position. So I then did the reading with Animals Divine Tarot. Worked rather well.
8 6 9
2 1 3
- Root Issue – Strength/Tara: self-doubt
- Snake the Teacher (Learn this) – Moon/Odin: Use this dark/quiet/down time to over come fears, doubts and weakness
- Ancestors say – King of Wands/Gamna Sinnin: consult us for wisdom
- Wolf the Guardian (Guard against) – 8 of Swords/Condor: inflexibility, narrow-mindness
- Intergrate – King of Cups/Poseidon: emotional past
- Internal Challenges – Queen of Pentacles: you are not alone/seperate
- Do with joy – 10 of Wands/Tortoise: move forward however slowly with your burdens, do not sit and wait.
- Emotional Issues – 2 of Swords/Sparrow: not allowing self to fly, to let go
- Horse the Supporter (Support this) - Justice/Maat: truth, honesty, ethics; act in good conscious.
Base – 9 of Swords/Crow: anxieties
Quintessence = 57 = 12 = Hanged Woman/Spider Woman: it is all a journey, look at it from a different point of view